Ambassador Referral Program
Start Earning $50 Referral Rewards Today!
Double Rewards Through February 28, 2023 – Earn $100 for Every Referral!
You and Your Referral Will Both Earn a $50 eGift Card 6/18 Thru 7/7/21
The Ambassador Referral Program is our way of saying, “Thank You!” to our clients for recommending The Pass Formula.
Remember, some of your colleagues might be in the same position you were – they need a proven, pass-guaranteed board review course, but aren’t sure where to turn. A recommendation from you could mean a lot to them.
No Limit to Ambassador Referral Rewards!
Over $1 million dollars and counting has been paid out to customers! This was money we would have spent on advertising. Instead, we share it with you and referred colleagues – surely a better use of $1 million+.
The Pass Formula Board Review Course
Ambassador Referral Program – Double Rewards Through February 28, 2023!
When your colleagues (new to API) buy a board review course with The Pass Formula, they’ll receive a $50 discount and you’ll receive a $50 eGift card! It’s a win-win! And there’s no limit to how many colleagues you refer.
Your Next Steps
Share with colleagues your unique Ambassador code that is found in your Physician Portal dashboard. Remind your colleagues to use YOUR CODE when registering.
Colleague’s Next Steps
Your colleague should enter your unique Ambassador code in the promo code box when registering or they can enter your full name in the referral box.
It’s Easy to Share Your Code
Copy and Save Your Unique Ambassador Code
The first step that you’ll take in earning referral rewards is to copy and save the Ambassador code that is unique to you. This is the code that you will share in emails and on social media. (Login to the API Physician Portal to see your code.)
Sharing in Online Groups
Share your Ambassador code on social media in physician-related groups that you participate in. You can share on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Along with your Ambassador code, be sure to include some of the things that you love about The Pass Formula in the post. (Don’t worry – the Ambassador code can safely be shared and does not reveal personal data.)
Share on Your Phone
You can share your unique referral code via email, social media apps, chat apps, or any other app on your phone by using the iOS or Android sharing button. (Rest assured, when you do this, The Pass Formula will not access your contacts.)
Follow these steps to share your unique code with colleagues via other apps on your phone:
- Select and copy your unique Ambassador referral code.
- Click on the app you want to share with.
- Paste your unique referral code into the app you selected for you to share with others.
- Remember to mention how The Pass Formula helped you pass the board exam.
Having trouble finding your unique referral code? Just give us a call at 877-225-8384.
|Common Share Icons:|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Ambassador Referral Reward?
An Ambassador Referral Reward can be redeemed for one of the following:
- Your choice from a wide variety of retail eGift cards, including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, and many more
- Visa Prepaid Card (small fee may apply)
- Your choice from many charities to send a donation
I’ve referred a new customer to API and earned an Ambassador Referral Reward… what’s next?
- Once we receive an order from a new customer to API using your unique Ambassador Code, our Customer Care team will reach out to you by email to let you know you have a reward to claim*.
- Once you claim your reward, you will receive an email from DrJack@AmericanPhysician.com with instructions on how to view and redeem your reward. Be sure to check your SPAM folder if you don’t receive this email.
- If you still have not received your reward email, contact our Customer Care team at Support@AmericanPhysician.com and they’ll be sure to resend the email and confirm your receipt.
*If not claimed, your reward will expire after 60 days from the date of issuance.
Disclaimer: American Physician Institute (API) recommends consulting with your tax advisor on the taxability of any gift card or reward earned through an API program or promo. To submit a W9 to API, please click here for instructions.